Tuesday, 13 March 2012

The last day of SCHOOL TUITION!!

Bismillahirrahmanirahim
Assalamualaikum 
and good morning noon or night
How are you? 
my dear readers??
I hope your fine as always
remember 
say thanks to The Almighty for giving us healthy health as we live
ok?

So..
I want to announce this to everyone
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF
TUITION!!!!
YAY!!
but still..
at the same time
it is still sad to not be able to see my friends anymore
oh well....
I'll see them when school starts right?
so....
after coming back from tuition
at about 4 pm
my family and I started our trip to Rawang!!
Now Im at my brother's house at Bandar Tasik Puteri
luckily 
his house has wifi!
so...
Im going to use it as much as I can
(without ignoring my responsibilities, of course)
I guess that is all for now
Im so tired!
Assalamualaikum and
Good night


Yawn....
>o<

No comments:

Post a Comment