Thursday, 8 March 2012

The start of a new ................ HOLIDAY!!!!

Assalamualaikum dear readers!!
Good morning, noon or night to each and everyone of my readers
(although I dont have many readers...)
so....
to start things off
ITS THE START OF A NEW HOLIDAY
our exams just ended so its like a relief to us
phew......
sorry because I haven't updated it recently ..hehehe
well..since I live in hostel 
its no wonder for that to happen
so....
have you planned anything for the holiday?
as for me 
"The Cute Adek"
heheheh
"masuk bakul angkat sendiri"
as the Malays said it...
US, SMKDSO students
Form 3 & 5
will be attending tuitions
YAY!!!
(I really mean it, Im really hoping to go..)
Welll.... just to tell my readers...
we, SMKDSO 3KAA1 students
are assigned by our awesome teacher
Pn Munirah
to write a daily activity report
(or something like it.... :3)
on our blogs
so..
each and everyone of us had already created a blog
and I hope you guys cant wait
to read what ever activity I will write
hehehe
Well.......
thats all for now....
until then
Assalamualaikum
and Good bye!!!

1 comment:

  1. salam adik, already read your journal.interesting. due to the loads of homework, that is why I decided for you n your friends to come out with online journals instead of written form. homework is still homework but under no pressure what-so-ever, in the hope that you n your friends will be more creative for your writing. keep it up girl.

    ReplyDelete