Friday, 17 August 2012

Its almost done!


Haiya!
just to tell you guys..
my draft is almost over!
I hope you guys cant wait to read it
even I cant wait to see it published here..
I wonder what will my teacher say.
ahakz!
There is still some things I got to write
Im writing my conclusion for now

Anyways..
what else should I write here.
Its jealous to see other people can write long entries for their blog
so 
I thought I wanna try doing that too
but my problem is..
I got quite nothing to write..
maybe you guys can help me brainstorm..
Oh! 
let me tell you guys about my past trial.
It was ..
urmmmm.
interesting?
awful?
I have no idea how to describe it
Bahasa...
English...
Maths..
Science..
Arabic..
Geography..
History..
Living Skills..
Agama Islam..
A total of nine subjects..
other people only took eight subjects.
but I took nine..
My whole class,3 KAA 1 and 3KAA 2 took 9 subjects altogether.
It was quite a struggle to achieve all those nine As.
wish us luck!

thats all for now 
make sure to read my literature draft okay!
assalamualaikum
ciaou!


:3

No comments:

Post a Comment