Friday, 17 August 2012

my raya homework

And a very good morning, noon or night to all of you...
how are ya?
Im fine thank you.
its been a while since I wrote,
right?
anyways.....
ramadhan came and went....
only 2 days left till......
RAYA!!!!!
since I live in Kedah...
we were given a one day early holiday,
so that means 
I got pretty much nothing to do
but luckily..
our English language teacher gave us homework 
to fill that empty spot.....
I dont know if I want to say Im happy or not...
PMR is only a few months away..... so I guess I should be happy...
I guess
.....

So..
Relating to the homework...
my whole class and I got 2 literature homework to be done..
my group A.K.A Adik's group(which is me)
was assigned to complete a literature essay on characters.
the literature is a new literature which is a novel named 
The Railway Children
you can watch the movie in Youtube if you'd like
Our group have to write on a character which shows courageous and shows true leadership....
Anyways ...
wish me luck!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment