Wednesday, 28 May 2014

#MawarKemerahan

Assalamualaikum peeps!!

Apa khabar semua? Alhamdulillah, skarang dah 2014.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! hope its still not to late to wish that -.- hehe..

   I'm very sorry for not posting for quite some time. I've been really busy with SPM preparations, but to top that all off, I was also busy with WARDATULHAMRA!!!! Well, looks like I've got a thing when t comes to things like these. Again I hold the position as the official percussionist for my group, and it looks like it cant be changed anyhow.

   Well, tu gambar dekat peringkat negeri, for some awkward reason, tahun ni tak banyak bergambar sgt. We've been practising seriouly and we faced tons of challenges from the inside and outside. We cried, shed tears, laughed, joked, chatted and eat together. We're one big WH family.



No comments:

Post a Comment